Lake Family Code Of Ethics
We promise to:
- Recognize the individual automotive needs of each of my customers.
- Recommend and explain the correct service to repair the customer?s car.
- Remind the customer of recommended preventative maintenance.
- Provide the customer with a written price estimate before the work is performed.
- Have the customer authorize all work before it is performed.
- Schedule work by pre-arranged appointment.
- Notify customers if work will not be completed as promised.
- Provide an itemized invoice for all customers.
- Return all replaced parts for the customers? inspection, unless they are held as a core.
- Provide warranty information of both parts and service.
- Perform the highest quality repair work possible.
- Use only high quality replacement parts.
- Employ the most highly skilled automotive technicians available.
Amazing service and nice managers!